Group Tasting for 10 – 30 guests
(please contact us to discuss larger groups)
A tasting of five wines is done at a seated, dressed table. Your host can select the wines or we can choose based on the dominant interest of the group. A staff member (the winemaker can be booked, subject to her availability) will lead your group through the tasting, giving background, tasting notes, and winemaking details. If the tasting is done during our dining hours you can also arrange for food during or after. (A popular option is to provide our cheese platters for the table during the tasting – allow $5-10 per person for this) Yes, we need a reservation for seated group tastings – please call
Five wines/$15 per person, plus gratuity, on one tab.
(sorry, we cannot do separate tabs for groups of more than 8 persons)
Birthday • Club Meeting • Bridal or Baby Shower
Winery Luncheons are available Saturdays and Sundays (exception of Jazz Sundays) for 10 – 50 guests.
10 – 30 guests: Hosts may choose any appetizers and up to three main items from our LightBites menu to offer their guests, who select what to have when they are seated. (See our LightBites Menu for ideas HERE.)
31 – 50 guests: Buffets are created in consultation with you and our chef and manager. Per-plate prices for buffets begin at $20 per person. Buffets require a guaranteed number of guests (ages 8 and older are counted.)
You can pre-select wines to serve to your group or allow your guests to order from the wine & beverage list.
Seating is inside the Barrel Room or on the Pavilion, weather and party-size dependent.
Cost: $20 per person minimum food and wine guarantee, plus tax and 20% gratuity.
*This is not a “package”. Your final per person cost is determined by your food and beverage choices. If your total bill does not meet this minimum you may choose wine to take home.
The host is responsible for the check. (We cannot do individual checks for parties larger than 8 people.)
You can order a cake thru us with a one week lead time. You may bring in your own cake for a $2 pp cake service charge. No other food or drink may be brought in.
A $100 deposit (which is applied towards your bill) will reserve your date. This deposit is non-refundable but is transferable to other dates within 6 months.
Give us a call to see if your date is available and how we can help you.
Small Wedding Luncheon
Small Wedding Luncheons are available Saturdays and Sundays (exception of Jazz Sundays) for up to 30 guests.
• Use of our ‘cave’ as a final-touches dressing room for the bride if needed.
• Use of our Wedding Lawn for your ceremony, with chairs, arch and planters. Rain backup is on our Pavilion.
• Luncheon for a maximum of 30 persons. Your plated lunch is created in consultation with Chef and is drawn from our Party Menus.
Because we are also serving other guests, for the best experience possible we offer you this time frame:
Guests Gather 1:00 – 1:30
Ceremony 1:30 – 2:00
Luncheon: 2:00 – 4:00
• Please be aware this is not a private rental and other guests will be in the winery. Your party will be seated together although other winery guests may be nearby. You may bring in centerpieces for your tables. If you would like to do more decorating, have complete privacy, do traditional reception activities (dancing etc.) or have more time for your event, please see our Private Winery Rental.
$300 Wedding Setup Fee
$ Lunch and beverage selections, plus tax and 20% gratuity.
Please give us a call to inquire about date availability.
Business • Rehearsal Dinner • Birthday • Anniversary
A Winery Dinner Party is available Friday and Saturdays evenings for a minimum of 13 to a maximum of 30 guests. (The winery will be open for regular dinner service to other guests.)
(If your party doesn’t exceed 12 guests you may make a regular dinner reservation.)
A Private Dinner Party is available Wednesday thru Sunday evenings (exception of Jazz Sundays) for a minimum of 30 and maximum of 60 guests. (The winery will be closed to other guests.) This party allows a 3 hour time frame. Please discuss your party plans with us.
Dining: Choose your dishes from our Party Menus in consultation with our Chef. Ordering a minimum of one main course per person with a guaranteed guest count will apply to all dinners. (Your guests will need to pre-select their main course choice for some items – please allow yourself time for this process.)
Wine: We require a minimum purchase of one bottle for every three guests (eg: 30 guests requires a 10 bottle purchase). Additional wine may be purchased during your event.
For Private Dinner Parties only: if two cases (24 bottles) of wine is purchased, beer and/or spirits may be brought in, subject to all TABC service regulations and additional bartender fees. Please call for more information.
Private Dinner: up to 40 guests – $500 41-60 – $750
Winery or Small Wedding Dinner: We can seat up to 16 guests in the Barrel Room for no extra charge. Groups of 17 – 30 will be seated on the Pavilion. If you would like the Barrel Room for a group of 17 – 30, a $500 room charge will apply and other winery guests will be seated on the Pavilion and Terrace.
Small Wedding & Dinner
A Small Wedding & Dinner is available on Friday and Saturday evenings for a maximum of 30 guests.
Because we are also serving other guests, for the best experience possible we offer you this time frame:
Guests Gather 6:00 – 6:30
Ceremony 6:30 – 7:00
Dinner: 7:00 – 8:30
$300 Wedding Fee
• Use of our ‘cave’ as a final-touches dressing room for the bride.
• Use of our Wedding Lawn for your ceremony, with chairs, arch and planters. (Rain backup is on our Pavilion.)
Food – a minimum of one main course per person
Wine – a minimum of one bottle of wine for every three guests
Room charge (if applicable)
• Please be aware this is not a private rental and other guests will be in the winery. Your party will be seated together although other winery guests may be nearby. You may bring in centerpieces for your tables but no other decorating is permitted. If you would like to do more decorating, have complete privacy, play your own music, do traditional reception activities like dancing or have more time for your event, please see our Private Winery Rental.
Give us a call to check your date availability and discuss your party.
A $100 deposit (which is applied towards your total) will reserve your date.
Private Winery Rental
Wedding • Reception • Fundraiser • Corporate Event • Private Party
The winery atmosphere is welcoming, unique, romantic and beautiful.
Our four acres of grounds include the winery, Barrel Room, Pavilion, Terrace, Wedding Lawn, a small vineyard, gardens, lawn spaces and live oak groves. The backdrops of flagstone, wine barrels, trees and gardens provide a naturally gorgeous setting that require minimal decorating to highlight the beauty of your day.
We have hosted countless bridal showers, fundraisers and birthdays, and over 200 weddings and receptions. We offer our experience and understanding of what it takes to host a successful event – we’ll do our best to assist you in making your event fabulous.
• Weddings take place on our Wedding Lawn (with weather backup on the Pavilion).
(Terrace weddings are limited to fifty or fewer seats and are subject to a $300 setup charge.)
• Dinner seating is in the Barrel Room and on the Pavilion and Terrace.
• The dancing area is under the Pavilion with room for a band or DJ.
Our Barrel Room is used for cake display and service, and buffet service, with limited seating. The Pavilion and Terrace seat up to 150.
Included in all Private Winery Rentals:
• Private use of the winery for your rental time.
• A Facility Manager will oversee safety, alcohol control and use of the facility.
*Please note we do not plan or manage your event.
• A Wine Steward will handle and pour your wines.
• Rehearsal time the day or two before.
• Facility access for photos.
• Use of our music system for an ipod/phone/laptop, or space for a DJ or band.
• Tables and chairs for dining and casual seating.
• Wedding Lawn setup and use with up to 60 chairs.
• A dressing area/green room for the Bridal Party.
• Private, secure parking area.
• Set up of tables and chairs prior to your rental time.
Not included but may be rented/purchased additionally:
Food and wine costs
Additional ceremony chairs
You may use only our wines for your wine service (including for wine margarita machines). We require a minimum of two cases (24 bottles/may be mixed types) be purchased prior to your date. Additional wine may be added on the day or evening of. (Pricing is dependent on what type(s) of wine you choose. Allow 250-/case for budgeting purposes.)
Our catering includes everything from preparation to dining service to cleanup. Catering costs are in addition to the Winery Rental Fee. Please ask for our Party Menus.
You may bring in an approved outside caterer (with insurance bond). No home cooked or walked-in food is permitted.
Beer and Hard Liquor:
You may bring in limited beer and/or spirits with the hire of our Beer/Spirits bartender. Please talk with us regarding specifics.
While we don’t make wedding cakes, we’ll provide a dressed table and photogenic spot for your cake display and service. We can provide cake cutting service as part of our Catering Service.
Decorating, Arrivals, Departures:
You may begin decorating at the beginning of your rental time. You must remove all your decorations and have all guests departed by the end of your rental time. We recommend you allow your final hour for removal of your decorations, goodbyes and departures.
10a – 6p or 3p – 11p $3000
11a – 11p $4500
Booking Your Event:
• Because the winery property is for sale and we must plan for the eventuality of not being available, we will do a booking for a maximum of four months from today’s date. (For instance, we will begin to take bookings for an October date on July 1st, or a November date on August 1st.) Please call or email to check your date availability.
• A non-refundable deposit of one-half the winery rental and a signed contract guarantees your date, pricing and services.
• Our Catering requires a separate catering contract and deposit. A deposit and menu choices will be done within two months of your event. (Some catering choices may require guest pre-selection – please allow time for this in your invitations.)
• We reserve the right to determine available services, availability and pricing; these may change at our discretion. These prices and conditions supersede any previously published or stated.